This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FinancialBagel

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
This could be better addressed in the financial aid subforum. But I think you need to ask your financial aid officer how this works. Usually you will get a budget that will determine how much in loans you will need, and they presume you won't work. I think grad need based aid is different compared to undergrad calculations.

Reactions: 1 users
This could be better addressed in the financial aid subforum. But I think you need to ask your financial aid officer how this works. Usually you will get a budget that will determine how much in loans you will need, and they presume you won't work. I think grad need based aid is different compared to undergrad calculations.
Thank you for the info! Also, where is the financial aid subforum? I tried searching but could not find it.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not super active right now. Maybe if people want to share their own experiences, that would be a good place.

Reactions: 1 user
I moved it.
Let me know if you want it moved back!
I doubt you will get an answer anywhere but your school, though.
"Need based" aid is uncommon in medical school and the amount available to you will vary by school policies, priorities, endowment and the comparative needs of other classmates.

Reactions: 1 user