This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspiring.dds

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
focus on your DAT, you can stop at 100 rn and put projected hours till 150 on your app. then just do them after your test day.
So I can put down hours that I’m going to do in the future as long as I get them done before interviews?

Reactions: 1 user
I think so yes. I could be wrong as its been a few years since my app process so maybe someone else can correct me.
Great. Do you think with my stats 100 is gonna look bad? It’ll probably be more around 118 w/o estimating

Projected shadowing hours are kind of like projecting one will get a nomination for the Nobel Prize.

So what do you recommend doing
I know I’m a little late but you actually cannot put projected hours on your experiences. The only experiences you can put on your app are ones that you have already completed. What you can do is check the box where it says that it is a current experience, and email schools directly with updated shadowing hours when you are finished shadowing that dentist.

Reactions: 1 user