Healthcare Organization $100 Honorarium for Prospective MPH Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CiceroGroup

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Group –

We hope this post finds you well. My name is Ana MarkdaSilva and I'm a researcher for a firm called the Cicero Group (www.cicerogroup.com). We are currently looking for prospective MPH students to participate in an upcoming 45-60 minute phone interview. Those who participate would receive a $100 Amazon gift card for their time and insights. These interviews are scheduled to take place during January 2015.

These interviews are very informal and are meant to better understand what factors prospective MPH students, like yourself, look for in a graduate school, what their decision-making process looks like, and how their ideal graduate program would be designed.

If you would be interested in participating, please following the below survey link. This brief survey will confirm that you qualify to participate in an upcoming interview. Once qualified, one of our recruiters will reach out to schedule an interview that works best with your time.

Link: http://cicero.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ahpimNs6UyRJzJH

Please note, time and space are limited so if interested, please respond quickly. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.