University of Arizona C/O 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has would be able to give me insight into what number the in-state list is at? I have been waiting and praying for a call/email/notification, but nothing yet… I found out late last week that I was #19 on the in-state list. I guess I’m just really trying to figure out what my chances are of getting a call before the end of the month.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I have no clue where they are at now. Friday I found out I was #8. Someone from instate said they got called yesterday so it moved at least one place. But I am getting anxious as well

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has would be able to give me insight into what number the in-state list is at? I have been waiting and praying for a call/email/notification, but nothing yet… I found out late last week that I was #19 on the in-state list. I guess I’m just really trying to figure out what my chances are of getting a call before the end of the month.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

I have no clue where they are at now. Friday I found out I was #8. Someone from instate said they got called yesterday so it moved at least one place. But I am getting anxious as well
Heyy thanks for the info, I appreciate your help… I hope you get a call soon, you are so close. I am so anxious!!!!

I spoke with admissions today and the class for the fall is full. Although, they said they do get declines over the summer too.

I emailed them to find out where I stand. Currently #4. With the class being full. They can pull anywhere from 0-15 depending on how many they lose over the summer. I’m so close yet so far

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I emailed them to find out where I stand. Currently #4. With the class being full. They can pull anywhere from 0-15 depending on how many they lose over the summer. I’m so close yet so far
IS or OOS?

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m OOS and will be rescinding my seat at Arizona, I hope one of you lovely people gets it!

• Care
Just got pulled off the OOS waitlist and will be accepting my seat!!!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Is anyone else getting nervous to see if the waitlists move anymore this summer…… in state for me

Interesting. When did you ask your number? I was 12 yesterday? Does this mean it’s already moved since then?

I was #12 on Tuesday 4/23. Do you know what # you were before yesterday? I think you may be right behind me!

Reactions: 1 user
I just got an email that the class is currently full. All spots have been accepted currently.

I also got that email but anything can happen and there is potential for the list to still move. I say email if you guys haven’t in a bit to see where you are as of right now!

So I got a phone call from a Tucson number yesterday morning. Heart stops and the adrenaline is rushing. Answers the phone all excited……….. “we are calling people to see if you want to buy solar panels”. I officially quit lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
Anyone looking for roommates? I’m OOS 24 yo female from CA and still don’t have any idea where I’m gonna live for this year. Also anyone have the discord link? The other one expired