LOVE this article.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

willabeast

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Favorite quote //Interestingly, of the medical specialties listed in Table 3, neurologists were found to have the greatest psychopathic traits. Could it be that the phenomenon of cross contamination is at play and neurologists are in fact driving each other crazy?//. Mirror mirror on the ward, who’s the most narcissistic of them all? Pathologic personality traits in health care

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I checked the date, how was this NOT published on 4/01?

The vascular surgeons I worked with were actually pretty nice...

Members don't see this ad :)
Favorite quote //Interestingly, of the medical specialties listed in Table 3, neurologists were found to have the greatest psychopathic traits. Could it be that the phenomenon of cross contamination is at play and neurologists are in fact driving each other crazy?//. Mirror mirror on the ward, who’s the most narcissistic of them all? Pathologic personality traits in health care
it was a group of neurologists who completely raked me over the coals financially during my first gig in pp. Seems to fit

Reactions: 1 users
I found it interesting that the nurses had a significantly higher level of psychopathy compared to physicians
Really? I didn’t need a study to tell me that. Not joking.

Reactions: 2 users
it was a group of neurologists who completely raked me over the coals financially during my first gig in pp. Seems to fit
Me too. Well just one, but I suspect multiple personalities. Every day was a surprise!

Reactions: 1 user