Locums AI agency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IVdoc

Reaction score
Has anyone used ProLocums to find locums jobs? From reading their website, they were founded by a cardiologist in Phoenix in 2022. The ProLocums website says that physicians can register their CVs on their website and can see the rates posted by the hospitals/clients so they can cut out the traditional locums agencies. ProLocums says they take 20% cut which may not be that bad if other locums agencies are taking 50-60% cut. ProLocums claims that they use AI technology to match you to the client. I'm tired of all those sales people taking a huge profit off of physician's back and doing the bare minimal to get their cut. I know there have been thread on SDN about locums agencies but it's really hard to find one to trust. Plus trying to contact hospitals directly to find locums type jobs on my own has not been successful. My concern about posting on ProLocums is that you put your CV on their website and then you get a swarm of sales people who have your information trying to be your agent. For those who have used ProLocums are they legit? How do the per hour rates compare to the traditional locums agency routes?

Members don't see this ad.

No locums agency takes a 50% cut. In fact some high volume locums agencies are down to 20% exclusive fees (if they can be the high volume locums agency for big hospital systems)

Sounds like u are a new member and looking for business.

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone used ProLocums to find locums jobs? From reading their website, they were founded by a cardiologist in Phoenix in 2022. The ProLocums website says that physicians can register their CVs on their website and can see the rates posted by the hospitals/clients so they can cut out the traditional locums agencies. ProLocums says they take 20% cut which may not be that bad if other locums agencies are taking 50-60% cut. ProLocums claims that they use AI technology to match you to the client. I'm tired of all those sales people taking a huge profit off of physician's back and doing the bare minimal to get their cut. I know there have been thread on SDN about locums agencies but it's really hard to find one to trust. Plus trying to contact hospitals directly to find locums type jobs on my own has not been successful. My concern about posting on ProLocums is that you put your CV on their website and then you get a swarm of sales people who have your information trying to be your agent. For those who have used ProLocums are they legit? How do the per hour rates compare to the traditional locums agency routes?
Is this an AI generated advertisement?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No I am not looking for new business. I used SDN to read about locums agencies because there are so many out there and it's hard to find one that won't try to take advantage of the physicians. Just wanted to see if other physicians have had experience with them

No I am not looking for new business. I used SDN to read about locums agencies because there are so many out there and it's hard to find one that won't try to take advantage of the physicians. Just wanted to see if other physicians have had experience with them
They charge about 30% from my understanding and 40% on the higher end if they are greedy.