Indiana, BIDMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AnonEMous

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here interviewed at either of these programs (Indiana, BIDMC) this year? If so, would you mind sharing your opinions? I have them scheduled for late January, and am trying to decide whether to cancel. They both seem like great programs, but are not in the most ideal location for me.

Members don't see this ad.

Heading to Indy on Monday. PM me and I'll fill you in if I don't get around to writing a post.

PM me if you have specific questions about IU--I'd be happy to answer them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone here interviewed at either of these programs (Indiana, BIDMC) this year? If so, would you mind sharing your opinions? I have them scheduled for late January, and am trying to decide whether to cancel. They both seem like great programs, but are not in the most ideal location for me.

I recently was at IU and would encourage you to keep the interview. PM me if you have specific questions but i will try to write a review in the next few days.
streetdoc

Go to the other review section and I will write one up. Even though I'm lazy and don't want to.