Best Qbanks for SPEX?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IonClaws

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Will need to take this exam due to extenuating circumstances. Best qbank? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Will need to take this exam due to extenuating circumstances. Best qbank? Thanks.

Unfortunately I need to take this exam also. I hope you did pass it. I have the same question- what qbank to study? Any input is deeply appreciated. I have started doing board vitals. Thank you.

Unfortunately I need to take this exam also. I hope you did pass it. I have the same question- what qbank to study? Any input is deeply appreciated. I have started doing board vitals. Thank you.
Hi - I did pass it actually, thank you! I used StatPearls. Some of the questions are very niche/way more than generalist level, but it covers the basics.

Hi - I did pass it actually, thank you! I used StatPearls. Some of the questions are very niche/way more than generalist level, but it covers the basics.
I am so happy for you!! I appreciate you getting back to me. I am finishing residency in June. I started studying for the exam in March (so almost 3 months), have completed the Qbank (board vitals) once scoring around 66% (first time). I do not have more time (exam in 10 days). Do you think, I have a chance to pass or should I reschedule. Really appreciated your time!