2023-2024 Pittsburgh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pitt med insta keeps posting stories. Should I swipe up and ask them?

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 12 users
I’m sitting here waiting to get checked in for surgery and y’all making me bug out lmfao

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
would love some general anesthesia rn
Knock me out until decisions come. Please and thank you
Canadian Help GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
This is what it looks like for me rn, whereas before these two lines were on the same line
View attachment 382151
1707330976281.png

Lol, mine is ever so slightly different than yours (haven't checked the portal in like a month, so I don't remember at all what it looked like before for me). Let's see if we get different admissions decisions so that we can freak out future Pitt interviewees as to using the location of the novel portal line break to predict admissions decisions

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Lol the dean literally talked about people hyper fixating on website details during the interview day and here we are

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
View attachment 382155
Lol, mine is ever so slightly different than yours (haven't checked the portal in like a month, so I don't remember at all what it looked like before for me). Let's see if we get different admissions decisions so that we can freak out future Pitt interviewees as to using the location of the novel portal line break to predict admissions decisions
Mine looks like this too

Mine looks like this too
pretty sure these differences are purely due to the size of the screen you are viewing them with. On my big monitor i get the other version, but with my smaller monitor I get the same as this more recent one. if that makes sense

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users
pretty sure these differences are purely due to the size of the screen you are viewing them with. On my big monitor i get the other version, but with my smaller monitor I get the same as this more recent one. if that makes sense
Oh, thank goodness. I had been stressing all afternoon wondering why the Pitt Gods had damned me with the fate of having the line break after the word "Supplemental" instead of after the word "Application." I no longer have to punish myself by wearing thick gloves for all tasks that require typing for the next week

Does everyone have the Campus Visit page that says it's only available to admitted students? Idk if it was here before

Reactions: 1 user
Oh, thank goodness. I had been stressing all afternoon wondering why the Pitt Gods had damned me with the fate of having the line break after the word "Supplemental" instead of after the word "Application." I no longer have to punish myself by wearing thick gloves for all tasks that require typing for the next week
mine has the line break after the word "Supplemental" too but my "Supplemental Application Status" is not bolded like yours. We got 3 diff scenarios now lol

View attachment 382155
+1 mine looks exactly like this with the line break after supplemental and it being bolded - these are all probably cosmetic differences but **** u guys got me stressing out now

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Mine is bolded also, i doubt it means literally anything though! We’ll see when we see

team bold (but prob doesn’t mean anything)

fr thought i was neurotic until i read this thread. FRIENDS PLS TOUCH GRASS AND HUG YOUR DOGS LIKE PLS it's just a few more days. i love you all <33

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
just to make sure everyone doesn’t worry abt the bold/unbold thing, it is unbolded if you use chrome but bolded on safari! i checked bc it was lowkey eating me up

i’m assuming that person is joking about how decisions are coming out in about a week (“7 days”)

Oh okay that’s what I thought . Glad this is almost over.

Any other people hearing back from big schools next week besides Pitt?

Reactions: 1 users
I know I am trying to read tea leaves here but was the "required forms" tab always in the portal (its another tab that states again "This page is only available to admitted applicants.")

I know I am trying to read tea leaves here but was the "required forms" tab always in the portal (its another tab that states again "This page is only available to admitted applicants.")
I honestly do not remember, but I have this tab as well haha

im pretty sure that's always been there

Yes that and campus visit were always there and locked