2023-2024 Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Georgia Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, I was pulled from the waitlist this week! I am excited to attend this school! How do we get access to the Groupme?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I will be withdrawing my A, I got accepted to my IS school this week. Best of luck to you all

Reactions: 6 users
Does anyone know when they’ll start pulling more people off the WL?

I was pulled off last week. There might be more people that aren't on here. Hopefully there is more movement soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Still here..... sitting at 4 bars ....still

This Is Fine GIF

Reactions: 3 users
Still here..... sitting at 4 bars ....still

This Is Fine GIF
Mood but also I think someone said they're interviewing till july this time, hope you guys get those invites!! I'm currently dying on waitlist rn

What are the chances of getting off the waitlist?
Looking at the thread from last year, it seems that five or six people got off the waitlist in June. A lot of that movement was in the middle of the month. Remember that those people happened to post on SDN, so I'd imagine a few more people got the A in addition to them. That's at least what I'm imagining for my own sanity hahaha

Looking at the thread from last year, it seems that five or six people got off the waitlist in June. A lot of that movement was in the middle of the month. Remember that those people happened to post on SDN, so I'd imagine a few more people got the A in addition to them. That's at least what I'm imagining for my own sanity hahaha
Just 5 or 6:cryi: Hope more people get off, this wait is so agonizing.

Reactions: 1 user
Idk if it's just me but I previously had put one application update (Update letter) on my portal and was trying to add another one (letter of intent) today but it's not letting me do it. Are we just allowed one update?