2023-2024 Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM-Bradenton)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yea my app is still under review and says that “under review” message since 7/15 ish. When does it close? Like the whole application cycle for LECOM? Should I worry??

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yea my app is still under review and says that “under review” message since 7/15 ish. When does it close? Like the whole application cycle for LECOM? Should I worry??
I'm in the same boat, I think there's a chance they still send out a few more interviews throughout April if you want to remain optimistic, but more than likely we've been overlooked and won't hear back. Maybe we'll get a super late courtesy rejection email if this school does those.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! When was your info session? Did you send an update letter and/or LOI?
Thanks! My info session was 9/25. I didn’t send an update letter. Withdrew my A and hope it goes to one of you! 😊

Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone been to the on-campus informational session for a campus tour and to see how the pbl sessions are? If so, can you please dm me?

Members don't see this ad :)
Class is full, congrats to all that were accepted

Reactions: 3 users
Withdrawing my A, hope it goes to one of you guys!

Reactions: 1 users
I'm on the alternate list. Do you guys think it would be helpful to send a LOI or letter of interest?

Withdrew my A here, hope it goes to one of you!

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats!! When was your info session? Stats? Did you apply with AIS score or MCAT? Were you on the alternate list or waitlist before you were accepted? Did you send an update letter or an LOI?
Can we apply with AIS score or do they need MCAT? I am a rising senior