2023-2024 Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences (Kansas City) KCU-COM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For anyone else having issues submitting the secondary app fee, it is the second link that allows you to pay not the first one. CASID is infact your AACOMAS id. Also i switched browsers from fire fox to windows edge (not sure if that mattered but wasnt sure if fire fox was an issue).

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received a secondary invite since Monday? I'm still waiting for an invite.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I was able to pay the fee after some finagling with the system, but I did not receive a confirmation that I had paid. Is this normal?

Hmmm I wonder if any of the people who received a secondary invite received a confirmation email....seems like from last year's thread, people receive a secondary invite shortly after receiving a confirmation email.
I received a confirmation email tonight, and a secondary invite shortly after. So similar to last year

On KCU Workday for the secondary application, it says that when you fill out your secondary, you need to input your AACOMAS ID when you make an account to KCU Workday. I can't find the area to do this anywhere. All I did was create a password and input my email. Did anyone else just do this and not put your AACOMAS ID?

On KCU Workday for the secondary application, it says that when you fill out your secondary, you need to input your AACOMAS ID when you make an account to KCU Workday. I can't find the area to do this anywhere. All I did was create a password and input my email. Did anyone else just do this and not put your AACOMAS ID?

When you go to submit it asks for your CAS ID, which is AACOMAS ID

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know for the 5 day submission date that they assign for the secondary application also applies to LORs? My LOR writers are not submitting their letters until about 8-10 days later

Is the secondary the workday page? Because I completed it and paid, and now I’m on another page asking the same questions but more essays?

Members don't see this ad :)
How long are everyone's secondaries? I think I might stick to the 2500 CHR count of last year's prompts

I submitted the secondary and paid the fee. However, I am now seeing that there are even more secondary questions besides the ones from workday. Do we need to do these too:
1687629748076.png

1687629765395.png

The portal is very confusing. When I log in it says I have not turned in my letters of recommendation yet but I did through AACOMAS. Does it show that for anyone else?

The portal is very confusing. When I log in it says I have not turned in my letters of recommendation yet but I did through AACOMAS. Does it show that for anyone else?
Same for me btw:

1687630857939.png

I think their team has to manually update the page as UNECOM and NYIT just sent me an email that my application is complete (with the secondaries and LOR's)

Same for me btw:

View attachment 373395

I think their team has to manually update the page as UNECOM and NYIT just sent me an email that my application is complete (with the secondaries and LOR's)
Is anyone else seeing the two application fee links? I'm worried I paid but used the wrong link. Should I pay the fee again using the other link

One of the links was already completed when I checked back in so I just paid the other one. I think both link to the same payment page, but I could be wrong.

I still have no secondary from this school and I'm a little grateful at this point from these comments haha

Does anyone know for the 5 day submission date that they assign for the secondary application also applies to LORs? My LOR writers are not submitting their letters until about 8-10 days later

Have you heard anything on this? In the same boat

I called them last week and they said that only applies to the secondary applications. Which can be confirmed is only the three questions on workday?

Submitted my secondary, but there was never a place to put my AACOMAS ID to link my workday account to there.... did anyone else have this problem?

Submitted my secondary, but there was never a place to put my AACOMAS ID to link my workday account to there.... did anyone else have this problem?
As long as you did the workday secondary you’re fine.

Has anyone received an email stating their application was complete/submitted after submitting their secondary?

Anyone else receive an email stating that the payment error was fixed, only to go and try and pay, and the payment error popped up again?

Anyone else receive an email stating that the payment error was fixed, only to go and try and pay, and the payment error popped up again?

I got an email about 10 mins ago saying don’t pay if you haven’t already and if you had an issue they’ll work with you to fix it

Still getting an error when trying to pay the application fee, unfortunate that now I'm past 2 weeks from having received it :(

Still getting an error when trying to pay the application fee, unfortunate that now I'm past 2 weeks from having received it :(

Try a different browser. I got the error too but when I checked again it went through