2023-2024 Houston (Fertitta)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes, in AMCAS there's now an option to accept offers you've been given. I believe it is associated with a deposit.
what if i didn't apply on AMCAS only TMDSAS? Because when I login I do not see anything about accepting offers.

Members don't see this ad.

what if i didn't apply on AMCAS only TMDSAS? Because when I login I do not see anything about accepting offers.
If you did not apply to any AMCAS schools, there is no need for you to use the AMCAS tools.

Accept your offers directly to the TMDSAS school that made you an offer and proceed from there.

Forgive me, I’m out of state so I go through AMCAS. I forgot about the differences for instate/out of state tools for TX and non-TX residents.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who matched, have y’all been added to the group me? Or received any other emails with portal/deposit information?

Last edited:
For those of you who matched, have y’all been added to the group me? Or received any other emails with portal/deposit information?
I’ve been added to the GroupMe, but no email about the portal/deposit as of yet. They said the email will hopefully be sent out this week.

Reactions: 1 user
Just received the email! If anyone is wondering!

Just popping in to welcome everyone that's coming to us in the fall and also announce our amazing class of 2024 did phenomenal in the match!!

Reactions: 1 users
Yayy! Is there a list of the results? 👀
Match lists are being added here as they become available.
Click on the hyperlink to the school name in the first post of this thread and it will take you to the list or a link

Members don't see this ad :)
They just called me and I am off the waitlist! Woo!!! Got that A. Is there a group chat?

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone knows when is the tentative white coat ceremony date ?

Just got an email from UH saying that they have made 60 offers of admission this cycle and that I have been put on the waitlist with there being potential for movement over the next few months. Assuming this was sent in error since I ranked them below the schools I pre-matched at, kinda weird to get a wait-list email this late in the cycle.

Just got an email from UH saying that they have made 60 offers of admission this cycle and that I have been put on the waitlist with there being potential for movement over the next few months. Assuming this was sent in error since I ranked them below the schools I pre-matched at, kinda weird to get a wait-list email this late in the cycle.
I got this email today as well

Kind of sounds like UH doesnt have their act together if they dont know who is not waiting on them.

Bryan Luhn
Bryan LuhnBryan Luhn• 3rd+• 3rd+Assistant Director of Media Relations at University of Houston | Award-winning Storyteller and Content Creator

Congrats to these Tilman J. Fertitta Family College of Medicine graduates… the first to EVER receive medical degrees at the University of Houston!
#GoCoogs #HigherEd #HealthCare #UHMedicine
Activate to view larger image,
No alternative text description for this image

Reactions: 2 users