2023-2024 George Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Me, interviewed last week. Of all my schools, only GW needed preview and I didn't have the money for another thing.
Same, took Casper and didn’t want to take another obvious money grab test so I applied without Preview but still received an II

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
getting put on GW hold feels like when you confess your love to someone and they say "hmm, let me think about it. probably no, but I'll be nice and consider it" 😢😢

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I am on the alternate list and am signed up for the November 10th interviewee in-person event. Has anyone been and feel like it's worth it to go? It would cost me a few hundred in hotels and transportation so just trying to make the best decision.

I am on the alternate list and am signed up for the November 10th interviewee in-person event. Has anyone been and feel like it's worth it to go? It would cost me a few hundred in hotels and transportation so just trying to make the best decision.
I feel like it would be worth it. If you have an A already I probably wouldn't though.

Placed on hold but tbh no idea when it happened, I didn't realize the "complete" text would look so similar to the "hold" text so maybe this is just the first time I noticed a change. Anyway, had submitted early August

Members don't see this ad :)
are you guys uploading ty notes to the portal? i don’t see a drop down option for it?

Anyone have a guess to when more decisions will come out?

Have people gotten off hold and received an interview this cycle?

Have people gotten off hold and received an interview this cycle?
I think I saw one guy get off a couple months ago. Hold movement probably happens later in the cycle (around January I’d assume)

Just checked the portal for the first time in the past few days (tbh I don't remember when I last checked but less than a week ago) and noticed that I was put on hold. Complete 8/21.

ACCEPTANCE EMAIL JUST NOW!!!!!! I interviewed 10/19 im OOS but from MD oh mygod im shaking like a leaf

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 14 users
A! At 11:00 am! Is anyone else attending the regional campus in Baltimore for clerkship years or required to the pre-matriculation program!
I was accepted today and doing the pre matriculation program!

Reactions: 3 users
Alternate this morning :( Does anyone have a reference for how much this actually moves?

• Care
Alternate as well this morning. Interviewed last week of October. Process feels so uncontrollable when you have a strong app and interview and you get hit with that.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Placed on alternate list, interviewed 10/31

• Care
Alternate this morning :( Does anyone have a reference for how much this actually moves?
I would read past SDN threads to get a better sense but it looks like there is some movement every year.

OOS R, complete early July

OOS R, complete mid-July and previously on hold. This one stings :( but best of luck to everyone

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II R after being complete in early Aug and being put on hold a month ago. I received this update via email. LM 72

• Care
Pre-II R after hold, LM 75
I also did public health in undergrad so this one stings a lil :cryi:

• Care
Pre-II R via email after months of a hold status. No stress. Good luck y'all!!

• Care
Pre II OOS R after being on hold for a while complete 7/23 LM 70. i’m only upset about this bc the secondary was so fkin expensive