2023-2024 Charles R Drew

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Danggg! All the way in the UK!? šŸ¤­šŸ’€
New England... Not Old England... Lol

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
for those who interviewed this cycle and received a rejection letter today, what were yalls stats? did yall feel good about the interview you had?
post-II R today. had a 516 and 4.0. One interview went well the other was stone-faced when I was talking about my adversity.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R, LM 69, URM Had strong mission fit and ties to LA. This one sucks bro, didnt even get an interview smh

• Care
Post-II decisions before the 15th?! This is wildddddddd. :eek:

Reactions: 2 users
Looking at last years thread, decisions were supposed to be released on March 15th but acceptances started going out about 2 weeks prior. (Feb 27th). Rejections weren't given until May it looks like. Wonder if some A's will go out earlier than Feb 15th this year

well itā€™s been a long ride here on the CDU thread but my time has come. wishing everyone much luck and love during this process. Hope to see you all at the SNMA conference one day ;)

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Are they releasing decisions already? Did they send you guys an email?

Members don't see this ad :)
so is it safe to assume that if we havenā€™t heard back itā€™s most likely an A or AL

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
so is it safe to assume that if we havenā€™t heard back itā€™s most likely an A or AL
Tbh, I wouldnā€™t get your hopes up quite yet. They could be sending out Rā€™s in waves for all we know. Unless someone knows if they sent out all decisions at once last year.

Tbh, I wouldnā€™t get your hopes up quite yet. They could be sending out Rā€™s in waves for all we know. Unless someone knows if they sent out all decisions at once last year.

Aā€™s were sent out in waves last year from the thread

Yeah honestly Iā€™m expecting an R with the way my interview went

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
for those who interviewed this cycle and received a rejection letter today, what were yalls stats? did yall feel good about the interview you had?
Post interview rejection 501 MCAT 3.43 UG GPA 3.35 Grad GPA 1st interview was stone faced 2nd interview was positive Good luck

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 7 users
what are the odds they start sending acceptances out tomorrow???šŸ˜¬

• Wow
  • Love
like this message if you interviewed this cycle and still in the race to start July 2024...

Reactions: 14 users
i cannot believe the anxiety this school has brought me by doing a premature R wave.

Reactions: 5 users
i cannot believe the anxiety this school has brought me by doing a premature R wave.

These next few weeks are going to be toughā€¦ My email app has never been used so frequently haha

• Haha
I got the post II R yesterday ā€¦ good luck to everyone. I had other Aā€™s that lessened this sting! But GL to everyone waiting to hear back

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Theres a Q&A session this Friday (2/9) for CDU COM applicants at 11:30. Is anyone else thinking about attending or will this even be useful šŸ« 

Theres a Q&A session this Friday (2/9) for CDU COM applicants at 11:30. Is anyone else thinking about attending or will this even be useful šŸ« 
I would go but I work thenšŸ„² I mean, itā€™s a new school so Iā€™m sure getting some insight into the program would be useful if you need to make a decision at one point

Reactions: 1 users
one week GIF by Official London Theatre

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
For those interested in the CDU COM Q&A Session, it starts within the next 10 or so minutes...

For those interested in the CDU COM Q&A Session, it starts within the next 10 or so minutes...

Anything juicy come from the Q&A? haha

Anything juicy come from the Q&A? haha
They also sent out 4000 rejection letters last week so I assume everyone who didnā€™t hear back is either going on the waitlist or accepted

• Wow
They also sent out 4000 rejection letters last week so I assume everyone who didnā€™t hear back is either going on the waitlist or accepted
šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜± praying for good news

Wowā€¦ so thereā€™s about 200 folks left that are awaiting results

• Wow
Wowā€¦ so thereā€™s about 200 folks left that are awaiting results
Possibly even less than that tho, cause there were some post interview rejectionsā€¦ unless they interviewed 200+ people

Got the A a little earlier today - good luck everyone!!

edit: interviewed early October

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users