*helped - thx!*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tennis_bioinform

Reaction score
deleted because helped. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Yeah you would struggle in Hanover from what it sounds like reading your post. Dartmouth's prestige in medicine is nothing close to the other ivies and Rutgers fits you really well here. Especially since its cheaper, I would just look at rutger's match list to make sure they have a good surgery representation but it shouldn't hold you back at all.

I went to dartmouth for undergrad and after spending 4 years there, i did not want to go back for medical school. However, i loved my time there. So even if you like big cities, for a small portion of your life it can be nice to switch things up. Its also just a 3 hour bus ride from boston and the bus runs 10 times a day if you wanted to get out. there are also 5 hr bus rides to NYC that run once or twice a day. Dartmouth undergrad has a large gay community and since the med school is right on campus you could join one of the LGBTQ greek houses (like Tabard) if that interests you.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is RWJ not graded preclinical? If it is thats a massive con that you should def think about