Your confidential source for expert answers
The SDN Experts are here to help answer your various questions and give advice on your path into your chosen health profession.
However, your question may not be answered if it falls into one of these categories:
- Specific Schools or Programs: If you have a question about a specific school, feel free to visit our School Ranking page.
- International Questions: Our Experts are based in North America and therefore, may not be able to answer questions pertaining to matriculation or licensing in Europe, Asia, or other parts of the world. Visit the SDN International Forums for information on programs outside of North America.
- Medical Diagnosis and Treatment: Per the SDN Terms of Service, SDN Experts is not intended to provide homework help, medical diagnosis or treatment. Questions requesting medical diagnosis or treatment will be removed.
Just like in our forums, please review existing questions prior to asking a question, as your question may already have been answered.
// Recent Questions //
- Asked 1 month ago by Guest (120 points)
- I am a Sri Lankan student willing to study veterinary medicine ... degrees accredited by the AVMA....VIEW >
- Asked 2 months ago by Guest (120 points)
- Hello, I'm a 16 year old high school student, well I was. I ... little. Can someone please help me?...VIEW >
- Asked 3 months ago by Guest (120 points)
- I just wanted to know if a full arm sleeve tattoo is frowned upon in the Veterinary Medical Field....VIEW >
- Asked 4 months ago by Guest (120 points)
- I am a sophomore in high school and I've been wanting ... anyone have any suggestions for colleges?...VIEW >
- Asked 7 months ago by Guest (120 points)
- Hi everyone! So I am 20 years old, work a full time job, have ... . Again, thank you for any advice!...VIEW >
- Asked 11 months ago by Guest (120 points)
- I've read a lot of forums about the opinions on becoming a vet ... anyone thinks is my best option....VIEW >
// Have a Question? //
Post your question below and one of our experts will respond.
Ask a Question
// Confidential Expert Answers //
SDN Experts allows you to anonymously ask your question of a panel of health professional experts.
View Expert Bios
// Interested in Joining //
If you are a working medical professional and interested in joining our experts panel, contact us to learn about opportunities.