Your confidential source for expert answers
The SDN Experts are here to help answer your various questions and give advice on your path into your chosen health profession.
However, your question may not be answered if it falls into one of these categories:
- Specific Schools or Programs: If you have a question about a specific school, feel free to visit our School Ranking page.
- International Questions: Our Experts are based in North America and therefore, may not be able to answer questions pertaining to matriculation or licensing in Europe, Asia, or other parts of the world. Visit the SDN International Forums for information on programs outside of North America.
- Medical Diagnosis and Treatment: Per the SDN Terms of Service, SDN Experts is not intended to provide homework help, medical diagnosis or treatment. Questions requesting medical diagnosis or treatment will be removed.
Just like in our forums, please review existing questions prior to asking a question, as your question may already have been answered.
// Recent Questions //
- Asked 7 hours ago by Guest (120 points)
- Hello, I am thinking of going into psychiatry primarily for the ... all of my queries. Thanks!...VIEW >
- Asked 1 day ago by Guest (120 points)
- I am a US medical graduate and switched between two different ... hope to hear from you soon...VIEW >
- Asked 3 days ago by Guest (120 points)
- I do not have any major research experience under my belt (no ... research is in the Match process....VIEW >
- Asked 4 days ago by Guest (120 points)
- I am currently studying medicine( 1st year) and have fallen in ... have a MBChB degree Thank you...VIEW >
// Have a Question? //
Post your question below and one of our experts will respond.
Ask a Question
// Confidential Expert Answers //
SDN Experts allows you to anonymously ask your question of a panel of health professional experts.
View Expert Bios
// Interested in Joining //
If you are a working medical professional and interested in joining our experts panel, contact us to learn about opportunities.