Your confidential source for expert answers
The SDN Experts are here to help answer your various questions and give advice on your path into your chosen health profession.
However, your question may not be answered if it falls into one of these categories:
- Specific Schools or Programs: If you have a question about a specific school, feel free to visit our School Ranking page.
- International Questions: Our Experts are based in North America and therefore, may not be able to answer questions pertaining to matriculation or licensing in Europe, Asia, or other parts of the world. Visit the SDN International Forums for information on programs outside of North America.
- Medical Diagnosis and Treatment: Per the SDN Terms of Service, SDN Experts is not intended to provide homework help, medical diagnosis or treatment. Questions requesting medical diagnosis or treatment will be removed.
Just like in our forums, please review existing questions prior to asking a question, as your question may already have been answered.
// Recent Questions //
- Asked 1 week ago by Guest (120 points)
- I am a foreign trained dentist. i have permanent registration in my ... per year?where do i start?...VIEW >
- Asked 2 weeks ago by Guest (120 points)
- stem programs for an a foreign trained dentist in the USA especially in the field of public health....VIEW >
- Asked 1 month ago by Guest (140 points)
- Hi I am currently studying Biomaterials in USA. I am a ... challenging or competitive than PASS?...VIEW >
- Asked 3 months ago by Guest (120 points)
- I recently finished my dental course in India in June 2016. I ... it should be addressed to etc....VIEW >
- Asked 4 months ago by Guest (120 points)
- Hi guys, I have completed my bds programme form nepal. I will b ... to give nbde part 1 exam ?...VIEW >
- Asked 5 months ago by Guest (120 points)
- TOEFL - 113 PART 1 NBDE - PASS ( will be giving part 2 shortly) ECE - 4.0...VIEW >
// Have a Question? //
Post your question below and one of our experts will respond.
Ask a Question
// Confidential Expert Answers //
SDN Experts allows you to anonymously ask your question of a panel of health professional experts.
View Expert Bios
// Interested in Joining //
If you are a working medical professional and interested in joining our experts panel, contact us to learn about opportunities.