Menu Icon Search
Close Search

SDN Experts

Financial Aid / Finances


Asked 2 years ago by Guest (120 points)

Hey I am an international student , I have completed my graduation in Microbiology and currently enrolled in a med school. I have applied in various medical colleges in different countries but I'm not able to figure out a way to pay my fees, I need a co-signer, is there anyway to do it?

// Answers //

No answers are available

// Related Questions //

  • Financial Aid / Finances
  • Reaching federal loan cap?

  • Asked 1 year ago by Guest (200 points)
  • I plan on completing a special master's program and then applying to ... to help pay for med school?...VIEW >

// Have a Question? //

Post your question below and one of our experts will respond.

Ask a Question

// Confidential Expert Answers //

SDN Experts allows you to anonymously ask your question of a panel of health professional experts.

View Expert Bios

// Interested in Joining //

If you are a working medical professional and interested in joining our experts panel, contact us to learn about opportunities.

Contact Us