Your confidential source for expert answers
The SDN Experts are here to help answer your various questions and give advice on your path into your chosen health profession.
However, your question may not be answered if it falls into one of these categories:
- Specific Schools or Programs: If you have a question about a specific school, feel free to visit our School Ranking page.
- International Questions: Our Experts are based in North America and therefore, may not be able to answer questions pertaining to matriculation or licensing in Europe, Asia, or other parts of the world. Visit the SDN International Forums for information on programs outside of North America.
- Medical Diagnosis and Treatment: Per the SDN Terms of Service, SDN Experts is not intended to provide homework help, medical diagnosis or treatment. Questions requesting medical diagnosis or treatment will be removed.
Just like in our forums, please review existing questions prior to asking a question, as your question may already have been answered.
// Recent Questions //
- Asked 9 hours ago by Guest (140 points)
- Where can I find the list of dates for when the USMLE ... applying for a scheduling permit first?...VIEW >
- Asked 10 hours ago by Guest (140 points)
- Hi All, I am posting just out of curiosity... I am a first ... a dual national effect my chances?...VIEW >
- Asked 1 day ago by Guest (120 points)
- I'm a first year medical student and doing a report about some ... of consent not really an issue?...VIEW >
- Asked 2 days ago by Guest (120 points)
- Hello, I am currently a 5th year senior at my university majoring ... m pretty nervous about this....VIEW >
- Asked 2 days ago by Guest (140 points)
- Hello, Other than the people who come from low-income areas, what ... fear of being heavily billed?...VIEW >
- Asked 4 days ago by Guest (120 points)
- Right now, I have a pretty low GPA. Haven't taken the DAT yet ... a school with this similar GPA?...VIEW >
// Have a Question? //
Post your question below and one of our experts will respond.
Ask a Question
// Confidential Expert Answers //
SDN Experts allows you to anonymously ask your question of a panel of health professional experts.
View Expert Bios
// Interested in Joining //
If you are a working medical professional and interested in joining our experts panel, contact us to learn about opportunities.