Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Min 40 is above my normal preferred threshold. But the max is nice.

Who is super shorty and why is your vote there?
It’s a higher min than our normal for champs practice

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
First impression I liked spacecamp entry just on vibes?

Dubz are you a wolf?? Howl for me

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Me forgetting about the post maximum just excited to be here.
I’ll slink away now.
Whoops.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Also in regards to Achro townreading me I think it can come mostly from Achro kinda knowing I tend to be OMGussy , and last time we were both town together we vibed real good.

So good idea to pocket me either as town or mafia , and I'll let it happen for now. Scum must be murdered.

Bad vibes? Why?

Also, I think votes are just bolded, like so:

Vote supershorty
It feels a bit performative ig

The initial reasoning makes little sense (santy's explanation was as brief as could be), and then you immediately walk back the read after being questioned about it for... iffy reasons.

I'm a big fan of making exaggerated reads in RVS to get discussion going, but the way you did it just comes of a little fake to me.

Day 1 Yeet Tally
Zenge (1) - samac 14

1/15
yeet close in ~32 hours

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Maybe santy/moonster are partners...

I have no good reason to believe that

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Me forgetting about the post maximum just excited to be here.
I’ll slink away now.
Whoops.
Should I TR them for this post? No.
Will I? Yes.

• Care
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Maybe santy/moonster are partners...

I have no good reason to believe that
But do you believe it then or no?

Are you asking for people to sanity check you or something?

• Hmm
Min 40 is above my normal preferred threshold. But the max is nice.

Who is super shorty and why is your vote there?
supershorty is one of the mods. I just wanted an example, and we have a habit of voting for mods on my homesite, LOL.

#modsarethetruescum

• Wow
  • Love
  • Hmm
Reactions: 5 users
That is such a healthy post goal
But you could be like me and have spurts where you hyper focus and then forget about it for hours
See, the problem is I hyper focus too well and don't do the forgetting bit, whoops. So, I'm trying a new approach, and if it works maybe I won't retire after champs. :shrug:

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
It's good practice for champs, which may really kill some of us, LOL. :dead:

FWIW, I'm aiming for 2 posts an hour over 20 hours, partly to guarantee postmin, and party to try for a better mafia/life balance. (Achro and I were in a mash in March where I 100-posted multiple times over 12 hours, but, uh, that wasn't exactly the most healthy experience for me...)
Oh I  can do it, i just dont want to lol

• Care
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
I also had this reaction when I saw this last night.

Oh how times have changed.
Welcome to the low posting gang, we have cookies and tea

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Also in regards to Achro townreading me I think it can come mostly from Achro kinda knowing I tend to be OMGussy , and last time we were both town together we vibed real good.

So good idea to pocket me either as town or mafia , and I'll let it happen for now. Scum must be murdered.
Can you give me some background on you and Achro’s playing history?

The initial reasoning makes little sense (santy's explanation was as brief as could be), and then you immediately walk back the read after being questioned about it for... iffy reasons.

I'm a big fan of making exaggerated reads in RVS to get discussion going, but the way you did it just comes of a little fake to me.
I like Gikkle’s analysis here. It feels genuine and towny.

I don’t necessarily agree about the performative nature of it, at this moment, but I like how the thought process has been walked through here.

• Hmm
oh i thought i'd be attracting votes
Eh. I rarely salt vote and it was a well deserved win.

If anyone should be salt voting anyone it’s Santy who should me salt voting Me/Dubz for not listening. smh

• Haha
  • Care
Eh. I rarely salt vote and it was a well deserved win.

If anyone should be salt voting anyone it’s Santy who should me salt voting Me/Dubz for not listening. smh
Yeet genny

Just so I can say I did it once this time
There are two different kinds of WW players

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

I was hardly exaggerating; it was a lean scum on 2 posts, I'm not out here death tunneling or anything.

Comparing Santy's entrance to Zenges' (and Dubz' after), it just seemed a bit worse. Neither of them felt the need to immediately explain their (in)activity; Santy doing that at all felt overexplained, regardless of length. But I acknowledged while making the initial read that it could be NAI, so I didn't really walk anywhere to walk back from.

• Hmm
Can you give me some background on you and Achro’s playing history?
I think we played some games together (some on MU / mashes and that kind of stuff) , but those are a few. I think the most notable to me at least is Misplay Mafia on the syndicate .

We were both town and I was kinda salty at the majority of the town for a while, and with Achro they kinda madr an effort to see me in the eyes and our souls aligned and GOATed and yeeted scum!Mac which felt great :hmmyes:

(In the end town lost that game was just rough wowee)

• Care
DONT AMGRY ME YOU WON THAT GAME

• Haha
Does he? @Zenge142 , moo for me.
cow GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Love
I SUBBED OUT IT DOESN'T COUNT